Removing Creases from 'Crushed' Curtains

I bought brand new permanently crushed curtains. Why? One, they are gorgeous and two you never have to iron them! I do not iron. However, being packaged they have some lines in them. I tried wrinkle remover, no good. I tried hot steamy shower, no good. And no, I don't have a travel steamer thing. Can someone suggest something? I am at quite the loss. I draped all the panels over a door for few days, but they didn't come out. Any advice? Thanks.

Kathy from Phila, PA

Have you tried washing them in cold water, delicate cycle then putting them in the dryer just till they get warm? Pull them out and hang them and they should stay wrinkle free.

Hi, I bought gorgeous green "crushed" curtains and had the same problem. I put them in the delicate cycle, both wash/dry and they still had the fold line. I iron so, I laid out the damp curtain on the ironing board, set the iron to its lowest setting {careful not burn} for steam and lightly skimmed the surface. The only other way that I can advise is to hang them with some kind of weight in the hem. Good luck!

I'm a single mom that doesn't have time to iron. We have found "Downy Wrinkle Release" you just spray it on, tug out the wrinkles and let dry. WORKS WONDERFULLY! My kids even use it so they don't have to iron.

Good Luck

Wash your curtains and hang them wet. They will dry and pull out any wrinkles or creases.