Garden: "Coppertina" Diablo Ninebark

This a bloom of a "Coppertina" Diablo Ninebark. They are called Ninebark because they peel and are said to have 9 different colors of bark on them. But even prettier are the beautiful buds and the flowers in the spring. I always look forward to them blooming.

They are grown in several zones. This particular Ninebark is called "Coppertina" because of the copper looking foliage. It truly is an easy care and beautiful bush!

By Elaine

These are new to me, do you know if they will grow in zone 9 ? Looks like something I'd like to have in "The Path Garden." GG Vi

Ninebark (Physocarpus)
Ninebark (Physocarpus) Garden Photos
Photos GardenFebruary 21, 2011
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Garden Flag
Making Garden Flags
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Rice paper butterfly on small pink flowers
Making a Butterfly Garden