Uses for Small Plastic Pringles Containers

I have a ton of small plastic pringles containers. They are from the individual sized portions. Any fun ideas of what to do with them?

Margaret-mek from Jersey

1. Use them to hold and sort small craft items, like beads, buttons, shells, etc...

2. Use them as mini paint pans.

3. Make a pincushion (for gifts?): stuff with cotton battting (or even cotton balls) cover with a circle of fabric, glue to inside of container. Decorate as desired.

4. Decorate and use as a coin holder, (gift?).

5. Last, but not least, use them to hold snacks for bag lunches...maybe more Pringles...(save money buying the regular size can )- and refill as needed!

We used the large cans for this idea, but it would work for the smaller ones too. If you have young children who like to paint, cut a piece of paper to size to fit inside the side of the can. It should go around the entire wall of the inside of the can. Drop a marble in some paint. Scoop out the marble, drop it in the can and put the lid on. Roll the can on its side and it makes a really neat design. You can put in 2 marbles dipped in different colors at the same time too.

What about a small bank for a small child? Take a piece of paper to fit around can, let them decorate the way they want, glue paper onto can. Then you can cut a slit/hole in the lid for them to put money in. Little ones do not want to keep their money very long, from my experience anyway. This would be a good size for them.

Sell them to me! I have been searching for those darn things for a while now.

I would love to have some! My six-year-old daughter loves to take Pringles in her lunch and the small cans you can get anywhere are still rather large. I have been looking and looking for the little individual serving plastic cases after seeing them at a friend's house and cannot find them anywhere! Do you know where you got them? If so, please let me know, and seriously, if you decide to part with them, let me know!

karen-knust AT usa.net

Thanks!

Anonymous

Ive seen the school lunch bag travel case carries for Pringles at dollar stores n or walmart n target