Annie (Border Collie)

Annie is 6 years old. She is a Border Collie. We have her Momma, Maggie. She got married (an arranged marriage) and now I have Annie, or she has me. She likes to watch TV, herd the cats and horses, and fetch anything you can throw-ten million times.

She goes to my Physical Therapy clinic with me most of the time. She watches TV in the waiting room with the patients and their families, sympathizes with them when they don't feel well, and helps me in a thousand ways. No kidding. She knows that they feel better when they pet her! T

his picture is from when Annie (left), Momma Maggie (right), and Annie's son Freckles had shared a spirited game of tennis ball and human. I call it "Big Smiles."

By Bluey from Laramie, Wyoming

Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJanuary 20, 2010
Garden Border
Garden Border Ideas
Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos
Lady's Mantle
Growing Lady's Mantle
Daylilies
Growing Daylilies
🎄