My Perfume Bottle Stopped Spraying

My brand new spray perfumed bottle won't spray anymore. What to do? How can I unblock it? Can't take it back, it was a gift from a faraway country.

Nancy from Québec City

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try running some hot water over the nozzle of the spray area. Worked for me. Hope this helps.

wash the nozzle real good & then blow in it.Hope this helps.

have you seen those perfume bottles with an atomizer like in the old movies? you can still get those at perfume counters and some gift stores. if the perfume is worth the time and trouble i'd try to pry off the top or even break it off and pour the perfume into an atomizer and then use it. good luck. i've had that happen to me too and it is frustrating to say the least.

Run the nozzle under hot water for a few seconds, then take a fine needle to poke in the spray hole to clean it out. It worked for me. Cheryl

My perfume bottle wont spray a christmas goft cant take it back

Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Home and Garden Repair OtherAugust 28, 2006
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
Windshield Washers Not Spraying
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:14:59 PM on 10.0.1.151 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.