Craft Ideas for All Seasons.

I went through your website, it is really wonderful.But I'm searching for art and craft items other than those made for Christmas, New Year and Halloween. I'm searching for art items that can displayed at home for all seasons. Can you help me?

Rizu

www.craftster.org

great site for crafts of all kinds

Many of the holiday crafts can be amended to fit other times. For example, you can replace the Christmas decorations on Christmas candles with yellow and pink flowers and a green ribbon and use it in the springtime. Autumn leaves with a green or brown ribbon would change it to autumn.

When you look at a craft, shut your eyes and see what other decorations could be substituted, or how the colors could be changed.

Crafts AdviceJanuary 14, 2007
Twig Wreath
Twig Wreath Bases
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Swamp Cooler
Swamp Cooler Maintenance Tips
Veggies as a Seasonal Decoration
Seasonal Decorating Tips
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:41:06 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 984 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.