Autumn Garden Photos

Category Garden
All of the seasons have their own beauty that can be captured in a photo. Fall is especially notable for the beautiful foliage colors found in many gardens. Some gardeners even select trees and shrubs based on their fall colors. This guide contains autumn garden photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
This morning at first light, I was raking leaves, and then planting grass seed. As much as I bemoan this third season, I saw beauty in it. I grabbed my camera.

I do a lot of photo editing. I took these pictures and will archive them for backgrounds to fall pictures.

Crepe Myrtle Leaves

Crepe Myrtle Leaves And Mini Adam Ivy

Maple Leaves And Common English Ivy

Falcon 4 grass seed. Tested in several states, it remains the top rated grass seed of all time. I cannot tell you why it is not more popular.

When my seed arrived, my ground was not ready. That did not stop me from planting one small patch. I was that anxious to see it again.

If you plan to seed or reseed this spring, you might want to look into Falcon 4. Here are some stats on why it is rated number one.

Here are vinca in front of a row of Euonymus Emerald Gaiety. I planted the euonymus this spring to hide a foundation wall. It has tripled in size since then.

A nice surprise was finding this azalea in bloom. It is azalea Encore Autumn Royalty. It is one of the newer breeds that bloom both spring and fall.

I've had these garden mums in pots for 4-5 years. They're the same as those most people think (and are told by growers) won't come back year after year.

Lastly, nothing else could brighten up a cold, gloomy fall day more than the blooms of the Piñata rose.

Happy fall, Y'all!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Gloomy Ffll?
Happy fall?

I gotta lay off them dollar ninety-eight bottles of Rosé.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Fixed it! But I left your funny comment. :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Glad you told me. My page still looks the same.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I stand (reluctantly) corrected.

"Seasons, such as winter, spring, summer and fall, do not require capitalization because they are generic nouns"

What in the name of Zasu Pitts is a generic noun? A little ol' day has to be capitalized while a great big season doesn't. Is that super silly or what?

The names of stars are capitalized. Our sun is a star, yet you don't capitalize the word 'sun'. No wonder I detested English classes.

I like to rock the boat.
Spring! Spring! Spring!

Reply Like this photo? Yes