Autumn Garden Photos

Category Garden
All of the seasons have their own beauty that can be captured in a photo. Fall is especially notable for the beautiful foliage colors found in many gardens. Some gardeners even select trees and shrubs based on their fall colors. This page contains autumn garden photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Photo Description
This morning at first light, I was raking leaves, and then planting grass seed. As much as I bemoan this third season, I saw beauty in it. I grabbed my camera.

I do a lot of photo editing. I took these pictures and will archive them for backgrounds to fall pictures.

Crepe Myrtle Leaves

Crepe Myrtle Leaves And Mini Adam Ivy

Maple Leaves And Common English Ivy

Falcon 4 grass seed. Tested in several states, it remains the top rated grass seed of all time. I cannot tell you why it is not more popular.

When my seed arrived, my ground was not ready. That did not stop me from planting one small patch. I was that anxious to see it again.

If you plan to seed or reseed this spring, you might want to look into Falcon 4. Here are some stats on why it is rated number one.

https://tinyurl.com/yd4vx9mo

Here are vinca in front of a row of Euonymus Emerald Gaiety. I planted the euonymus this spring to hide a foundation wall. It has tripled in size since then.

A nice surprise was finding this azalea in bloom. It is azalea Encore Autumn Royalty. It is one of the newer breeds that bloom both spring and fall.

I've had these garden mums in pots for 4-5 years. They're the same as those most people think (and are told by growers) won't come back year after year.

Lastly, nothing else could brighten up a cold, gloomy fall day more than the blooms of the Piñata rose.

Happy fall, Y'all!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Photos GardenMarch 6, 2018
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Autumn-Garden-Photos.html