Foam Fusion Jewelry
Instead of glass fusion which is expensive and dangerous for wee ones, this is a fun, safe and easy substitute. Different shapes and colors of craft foam are layered to make pendants
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- craft foam
- craft glue
- paper punch
- craft cord or chain
- Cut out different colors and shapes from the craft foam, sizes suitable to be used in a pendent.
- Lay several layers of foam on each other till you like the effect.
- Using craft glue, glue pieces in place.
- Let dry.
- Punch a hole near the top.
- Using plastic canvas cord, jewelry cord, or a chain, 18-24 inches long, string pendant and tie the loose cord ends.
By Debbie from Nevada, IA
August 19, 20100 found this helpful
I love it, those are cute! Definitely going to do some of those with my little girl! I'm glad they have foam shapes that are pre-cut out so we don't have to do any cutting!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:37:09 AM on 10.0.1.222 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us