Gator (Australian Shephard)

Gator is a two year old Australian Shephard. Gator got to ride on an airplane from New Orleans when he was 11 weeks old. My sister has the mom and dad and she brought me one of the puppies. He got to ride in her lap most of the way here.

Gator loves to swim, fetch and play with his sister Molly. Gator is a super smart boy. He learned commands very fast. He is a bit spoiled and a very big momma's boy.

By Karen from Konawa, OK

Hi Karen! Gator is a Darling Dog, or as we say DD! We adopted a female Aussie whose name is Contessa 2 years ago, and she's the most lovable and loving dog we've ever had. All have been adopted! What's Gator like? Tessa loves the whole family, but she Velcros to me. :) I don't mind in the least. They are a smart and sensitive breed, don't you think?

Love all dogs.

How handsome! He is a not only pretty but also smart and what a life in a happy home.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 7, 2009
Australian Shepherd Breed Information and Photos
Australian Cattle Dog
Australian Cattle Dog Breed Information and Photos
Blue Heeler
Blue Heeler Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂