Lovey (Shih Tzu - Yorkie)

Lovey is a 5 month old Shorkie (shitzu and yorkie). My son's karate teacher was selling puppies for a friend. I went to pick up my son and was greeted with him holding this tiny puppy, I fell in love and, $50 later, she was home with us. She likes to chase rolled up socks and run around a tree in the front yard. We already had a 9 year old chihuahua, Abraham. Lovey pounces on him and tries to engage him in play. He tolerates her but ignores her playfulness.

By Maria

I love her name and expression in your photo. May you continue many more years of unconditional love and loyalty.

Thanks for sharing.

She's adorable, she looks like a stuffed animal in this picture!

What a cutie. I love it when they turn their head like that, like they are trying to figure out what you are saying. My Sheltie did that up till he died.

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 25, 2010
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos