Cleaning a Water Stain on the Roof Lining of Motor Home

We have discovered some water ingress in our motor home. My husband has now located the source and has treated this, but we have staining from the rain water on the roof lining. Can anyone suggest the best way to clean this as I am worried about just tackling this with water and detergent. I am almost certain that the materiel is a man made fibre of some kind. Help. Regards.

By Anne from Manchester

When I think of roof lining, this is what I think of:

http://www2.dupont.com/Tyvek_Weathe ... ofliner.html?src=roof_liners_g_Broad|mkwid_suzJRz0rU_5551104394_432be53864

Are you asking how to clean the ceiling, or something on the exterior of the motor home?

If you are speaking of the ceiling of your home, there is a Kilz spray primer I have used. You just spray up from the can. Hope you can find it where you are. Same thing as Kilz canned primer. Good luck!

Home and Garden Cleaning StainsAugust 11, 2010
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
Removing Moss from a Roof, Cleaning Moss off Roof
Removing Moss from a Roof
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet
A dirty roof that has been partially cleaned.
Saving Money on Roof Cleaning
🎄
🍂