Patient Assistance Programs

You can get lots of medicines free! Go to Patient Assistance Programs and put in the name of your medicine. The site will direct you to the manufacturer and tell you how to apply. Their income standards are quite liberal. I have been getting meds from several manufacturers for several years. They are really good about it! It makes me feel a lot better about those manufacturers than I did before. Good luck!

By Coreen from Rupert, ID

What is the name of the website to go to? I tried patientassistanceprograms com but it didnt exist. I'd really like to find this info for my father.

Sandy from Pittsburgh

Recycling Prescription Bottles, Prescription Bottles on White Background
Saving Money on Prescription Drugs
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsNovember 27, 2006
Prescription Drugs
Getting Help Paying for Prescription Drugs
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Heart Patient with Doctor
Open Heart Surgery Recovery Advice for Patient's Family
Sticky note reminder to pay the rent.
Rent Assistance for a Low Income Family