Cleaning a Residual Wine Stain on Dry Clean Only Upholstery

I have a couch that looks and feels like velvet. It is actually 90% polyester and 10% cotton. It had red wind spelled on it. It all came up, but a month later whatever was still on the inside cushion found it's way up to the surface now.

Any suggestions how to remove the slight stain. It only made the green velvet dark and looks like something spilled on it. It looks rather greasy. I removed the cushion cover and you can see some reddish color inside so I know it's the red wine. It also says "dry clean only".

By Thereasa from Penryn, CA

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJuly 18, 2010
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
Red Hair Dye
Removing Hair Dye Stains from a Bathtub