Pasta Recipes for a Large School Luncheon

I am catering a lunch for the teachers at my school and they have requested pasta dishes, some vegetarian. I need to feed 120.

By Viv from Sydney, Australia

Google pasta dishes to serve 120 people. I did that a year ago when I offered to make pasta salad for my grandaughter's graduation open house. I was only interested in how much pasta and mayo it would take, otherwise I followed the recipe that is in my head, that I learned from my Mother, you toss in some of this and some of that, whatever you like. You can make pasta salad with just veggies in it. When I make it I always put tuna, diced hard boiled eggs, peas, diced celery, radishes, etc. in it.

A simple recipe is to cook your pasta and add a nice thick soup, what ever type you like.We prefer a chicken and vegetable soup with some cooked frozen peas, delicious.

Hope this helps.

Bowtie Pasta
Pasta Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasJune 19, 2010
Seniors Luncheon
Seniors' Luncheon Ideas
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Frugal Luncheon
Frugal Luncheon Menu Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
Church Luncheon Ideas
🎉
🎄