Checking for a Leak Behind a Bathroom Wall

I have a molded, wet spot about 4 inches round above the sink in my upstairs bathroom. Who would I call to check for a leak or what could I do myself?

By Francine from Warren, OH



May 8, 20100 found this helpful

If you're a homeowner call a professional plumber. If you rent an apartment call your landlord.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Home and Garden Repair Home PlumbingMay 8, 2010
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Checking Your Tire Pressure
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Bucket catching leak.
Cleaning Up a Water Leak in Basement
New Years Ideas!
Christmas Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 2, 2016 at 2:28:13 PM on in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!