Getting Rid of Crawling Insects in the Bathroom

This is a guide about getting rid of insects in the bathroom. Sometimes bugs can be an indicator of other issues, such as a water leak. Here is some advice if you have a bug infestation in the bathroom that you can't resolve.

There is a bizarre group of insects in one corner of my house right up to the wash basin we use to wash hands. I have tried many things to get rid of them, but all in vain. I have tried smoke, insect killer spray, and regularly use phenyl water to swept that area, but in just 10 to 15 minutes it's as it was before. I'm totally frustrated. Please do suggest a solution. I am attaching picture of that area.

Best Answer

I'm thinking the basin has a leak or there is a leak behind the wall. Bugs are attracted to water

Best Answer

I would call an exterminator. He may need to spray behind the wall as well.

I know this is going to sound funny BUT you sound desperate. Spray the bugs with hairspray.