Bristles on Hair Brush Keep Pushing Back Into the Pad

I have a favorite hairbrush that I've had for years. A while ago a few of the bristles started to "push" into the brush head. Since then I've been trying to find a replacement because once one bristle goes they all go quick. Logically one would just go buy a new one, but not just any brush will do.

I've bought over 20 brushes so far. The company name has worn off, so I don't even know who makes the darn thing. As the search continues more then half of the bristles are pushed in so far. I have to pull them out every time I use it.

Does anyone have an idea or know a way to fix the bristles so they don't push in? My last resort is to pop the bristle pad out and attempt to secure them from the underside. Any suggestions? Thanks.

By She Drags from Ontario Canada

Answers

Home and Garden Repair OtherNovember 20, 2010
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎄
🍂