Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Getting Rid of Rabbits Under House

0EmailPrintFollowSave

HI

Anyone have ideas how to get rid of rabbits? We live in the country in a mobile home, the rabbits have decided they like it under our home. We have piled dirt high in their holes, put rocks and tried water. They keep coming back. Help.

RoseMary from Colorado.

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Joy (Guest Post) 06/01/2004 Flag

Buy "Rabbit Scat" at your local hardware or garden center and sprinkle completely around the house outside. It's the only thing I've found that works without hurting children or pets.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cheryl (Guest Post) 06/01/2004 Flag

I have heard that sprinkling pepper around will keep rabbits out. Also you could spread human hair clippings. Supposedly they'll smell the human, sense danger and go away.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post) 10/27/2004 Flag

You wrote in June, I am writing in October, I wonder how your rabbit situation is now. We have raised rabbits in the past. Rabbit meat is wonderful to eat. It tastes similar to chicken, but per pound you will get more meat off a rabbit than a chicken. Find someone who will set traps for you and you have yourself a "free" source of meat for your family. Note, young rabbits under a year are the most tender. If you have that many rabbits, did you have any garden left? any flowers left around your mobile home? Good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes