Getting Rid of Tree Roots Under a House Foundation?

Category Trees
Tree roots can cause extensive damage if allowed to grow under a structure. This page is about getting rid of tree roots under a house foundation.

A tree in my front yard, has shifted my house foundation. It is now difficult to lock my front door without lifting on the door. My water is also moving slowly out of the sink in the kitchen.

By Signora

Answers

Go to Home Depot and ask to talk to someone in the plumbing department they may be able tell you. The two things may not be connected. Your sink could be stopping up.

Home and Garden Gardening TreesFebruary 24, 2013
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Tree-Roots-Under-a-House-Foundation.html