Not Receiving a Magazine Subscription

I subscribed to Country Woman Magazine last May. I got the one issue and the company says they have been mailing my issues to my box #. The problem is, I only received 1 issue and nothing since. Has anyone had a similar problem? I can't prove I haven't received them, but it ticks me off that I paid and I'm not getting them! Thanks for any advice anyone can give.

Natalie from Saskatchewan, Canada

Call them and ask them to either send you the back issues you are missing or have them extend your expiration date to make up the difference you are missing. Hope this helps

I wonder if you might be able to check with your local post office to see if they would put a hold on all magazines that come in for you, for say 6 weeks. If Country Woman does not appear, you will have proof positive that it is not making it to your post office box. In the interim, I would email, write, call their 1-800-# and let them know how very disappointed you are not having received any of your subscription since May. I will be very surprised if they do not honour their magazine contract with you.

Good Luck from Hedera in Ontario....also a country woman!

I have subscribed to Country Woman Magazine for almost 8 yrs and have only had one problem not receiving a magazine. When I contacted them they made it good. The Magazine only comes out every other month and they take a month off in the Summer I think. Im sure if you contact them they will take care of the problem. It is my favorite magazine

Did you subscribe directly from the company, or from one of those promotions that come from the schools? If you used a school service, there is a troubleshooting number on the receipt that you can phone. If you have lost that pink copy, you can phone the school that sponsored the fundraiser, and they can give you a number to phone.

Louise , from Sask

it sounds like maybe somebody is taking your copy. i would contact country woman directy. they are a great mag.

My last copy of CW was missing a few pages from the middle. I e-mailed them and they responded right away and sent me a new copy. Try that.

I think Country Women only come out every other month. It might just seem like you're not getting all the issues.

http://www.reimanpub.com/

They are such wonderful people, someone is getting yours or there is something that went wrong. Email or call them and you will no doubt get it straightened out.

Yes, kids mag's sub's can be more hassle than they are worth. Good luck!!

It could be the post office also, I subscribe to magazines and often miss them monthly. The problem is that one of the clerks is going so fast that the mail goes in other boxes that closely resembles ours, as we very often get mail from those same people in our box, which we return. We complain but it falls on deaf ears.

Hi Everyone,

THANK YOU all so very much for all your feedback. Reiman Publications has been wonderful with emailing me back and forth for the last couple of months. Today, the new issue came to my friends mailbox, but not mine. I am now fairly certain that someone is actually taking my copy. We live in a really small town so having our mail delivered by accident to someone elses box is very unlikely, and its not happened in the 3 1/2 years we've lived here. So now we will be trying to put in a formal complaint about our local post office.

Everyone one else who subscribes to Country Woman, has gotten their issues, no missing ones at all. It makes no sense, and it really ticks me off! I used my birthday money to subscribe to it, it was supposed to be a real treat for me! I guess I should have kept borrowing it from our library. But thanks to everyone who took the time to send feedback and try to help out. Blessings, Natalie

I have the same problem but not with just CW, it's with all my magazine. It's my post office. Somebody working there reads them and then I get them sometimes in great condition sometimes not. I quit subscribing to all magazines.

We had a problem receiving our farmer's newspaper that we get from another state. I emailed them and they put a tracer on it. After that we received them. I would asked Reiman if they could do that for you. That way they and you will know who is getting them. If it is going to your mailbox and someone is taking it I would think that's a federal offense.

I too had the same problem about five years ago or so with Taste of Home magazine. I called, reported the problem and received the "lost" issues. Then the next delivery would not arrive. After five times of the same problem I called, canceled the subscription and asked for the unused portion of my fee back. They did return it (which was very good customer service)....but, I too will not subscribe to any more magazines either. Our local Post Office just gave me the impression that they really didn't care one way or the other. Seems the United States Postal Service has really went down the toilet compared to many years back when they would actually CHECK out the problem. It's a shame, isn't it? Am soooo sorry to hear you're having the same problem. It has to be somebody lifting it or why would it just disappear?

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 11, 2008
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Magazines
Making a Magazine Purse
🎄
🍂