Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders

Category Tips
Magazine holders can be used to help with organizing and storing a variety of items. This is a guide about alternative uses for magazine holders.

I use those plastic magazine holders in my kitchen to hold foil, waxed paper, saran wrap, etc. Just turn them on their back and insert the items. I usually attach two of them together so I have double the room for the wraps. I pick these up at garage sales, so they are very inexpensive.

By NINA from Midwest City, OK

I recently found two wooden magazine holders. They make great corner shelves for an RV or She Shed or Man Cave. So tonight, I simply taped mine together and sat it under the printer/scanner. This gives me ample room for printer paper. Now if I were doing something else with it, I would use wood glue and perhaps better tape, if I still needed it.

But for this, I just taped it (and taped it some more)! But since it has something heavy to set on top, and it's in a workroom, it's fine. You can also stain or paint it. I have a lot of wood showing on my shelf, so I left it alone.

I hope this inspires you to do the same. I got them super cheap. N-JOY!

Source: I have seen these on Pinterest. They did theirs different but you can do it either direction.

Link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/294704369361131506/