Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders

Category Tips
Magazine holders can be used to help with organizing and storing a variety of items. This is a guide about alternative uses for magazine holders.

I use those plastic magazine holders in my kitchen to hold foil, waxed paper, saran wrap, etc. Just turn them on their back and insert the items. I usually attach two of them together so I have double the room for the wraps. I pick these up at garage sales, so they are very inexpensive.

By NINA from Midwest City, OK

This is a really good idea. I'm going to try it and I will even be willing to buy a new one at WalMart in order to try it. I don't have a car so I don't do garage sales or thrift stores. Public transportation is too expensive for that.

I am interested in this handy suggestion, but could you show a picture of what it would look like? Thank you!

Here is a picture of the magazine holder turned into a kitchen wrap holder