Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet

A soap bar is an immediate obstruction to your plumbing when it accidentally is flushed in the toilet. This guide is about bar of soap stuck in toilet.

Here are questions related to Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet.

Question: Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet Tank Drain

My mom put a bar of soap into the tank of the toilet because the detergent thing has spoiled. When she flushed, the bar stuck at the hole. So now the flush lever has to be pulled more than 1 time (or could not be pulled) to fully flush. Anyone have any ideas?

By parislouise

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie12/13/2011

I might not be understanding the location of the soap bar, because from what I'm understanding in your question the soap is located in an easy to reach spot; I would have gloved up and pulled the thing out of there by now.

Is that possible in your situation?

Question: Bar of Soap Down the Toilet

My sweet autistic daughter put a bar of soap down the toilet. I tried getting it out but it went further back. Now every time we have to go to the bathroom we have to plunge the toilet because it gets real high. What do I use to dissolve this problem? I need ideas please.

Barbara from Shoemakersville, PA

Most Recent Answer

By Wanda11/06/2009

I wouldn't put boiling water in the toilet. The toilet is cold, and the hot water could cause your toilet to crack. It happened to me when my daughter was young, I had to replace the toilet. So, please think about putting hot water in the toilet.

Question: Bar of Soap Clogging the Toilet

A bar of soap is clogging our guest toilet causing overflow upon flushing. Snaking removed a small part of the bar but enough remains lodged to cause the problem to continue. Any tips on disolving the soap bar quickly while keeping the toilet intact?

Thank you,
LeeAnne from Maryland

Most Recent Answer

By Artie Slug07/27/2010

This thread helped me, so i wanted to chime in. I had the same problem with a bar of soap in the toilet. I left town for a few days and assumed it would naturally dissolve by the time I got back home, but no such luck. I found this thread and then searched for the aforementioned Roebic Soap Digester. I couldn't find that exact product at Ace Hardware but i did find Roebic Main Line Cleaner (for about the same price $9), which I decided to try instead. I poured about 1 1/2 cups into the clogged toilet and waited about two hours. I then dumped a pot of boiling water into the standing water in the toilet and it began to drain instantly, but slowly. I followed up with 3 or 4 more pots of boiling water and voila! Mission accomplished!

RE: Bar of Soap Clogging the Toilet

Solutions: Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!