Dishsoap Insect Spray

I use soap to spray for insects in garden. Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid soap with water in a quart spray bottle from Dollar store. Spray once a week and after a rain.

By Kathleen from Dothan, AL

This is true, my mom has used it in her garden for years. But, the man I buy orchids from said NOT to use Dawn liquid dish soap as it will kill your plants by morning. Never tried it but Im taking his word for it.

Yes I use liquid dish soap to spray for insects in garden & flowers, good luck.

I have already rid my garden of aphids and it seems like all the insects, even though the weather has been extremely rainy. Puree one yellow onion with 2 cloves minced garlic. Mix in 2 cups of water and 2 Tbsp. lemon soap. Strain and put in spray bottle. I made a huge batch (4 times the recipe) and I'm not sure I will need it again until next year. One dose and I'm done!

I boil 3 lbs of chopped rhubarb leaves in 3 qts of water and simmer for 30 mins, cool and strain. Then dissolve 1 0z laundry soap in 1 qt of water and add to leaves. Can be sprayed on all plants for aphids

Homemade Insecticide
Homemade Insecticide Recipes
Home and Garden Gardening Pest ControlJanuary 29, 2009
Aphids on a plant.
Homemade Aphid Spray Recipes
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄