Moisturize Back with Long Handled Pouf

In the colder times of the year, my skin gets very dry and itchy. I always moisturize after bath time, but could never get it very good on my back. I decided to use a long handled pouf for that purpose. You can find them almost everywhere and they are inexpensive. It works very well getting the moisturizer all over my back. I keep it just for this purpose.

If you use it in the bath, it is dripping with water and is hard to dry well enough to apply moisturizer while your skin is still moist. This is the most effective thing I have found so far for this purpose.

By Tricia from Ridgeway, VA

Ditto! I found one at the $ store and it has lasted about 2 years so far. I have baby oil mixed with olive oil in a spray bottle. I spray the pouf and run it over my entire body before exiting the shower. Then wear a towel wrap (after I've hand rubbed the oil in well) to absorb as much of the oil as I can. I simply hang it on a hook at the opposite end of the shower so it is always dry and handy. One of my best ideas for 1.00$.

Thanks.

Diane

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerFebruary 4, 2010
Wooden Back Scratcher
Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers
dried spices
How Long Do Dried Herbs and Spices Last?
Cracked iPhone Back
Repairing a Cracked iPhone Back
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎄
🍂