Coconut Oil Conditioner
Coconut oil can be used as a hair conditioner to moisturize your hair after washing it. This is a guide about coconut oil conditioner
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Scented with rosemary and lavender, this nutrient rich conditioner will definitely moisturize your hair. A little goes a long way, so this is very economical as it will last a long time! Best of all, no chemicals or toxins.
Total Time: A few minutes
Yield: About 1 1/3 cups
Source: Pinterest inspired
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 12 drops rosemary essential oil
- 12 drops lavender essential oil
- Add your coconut oil to a bowl.
- Add your avocado and essential oils.
- Mix well for a few minutes with a hand mixer.
- Pour into a container. The glass jar looked cool, but I quickly realized how impractical it was and switched it to an old body wash container.:)
- Leave on hair for a few minutes, rinse thoroughly.
September 4, 20150 found this helpful
Wow! I bet that would be a great conditioner. Thanks!
In This Guide