Homemade Conditioning Treatment for Dry Hair

Category Hair
While there are many commercial products sold for conditioning dry hair it is easy to use everyday supplies you may already have at home to make your own conditioner. This is a guide about homemade conditioning treatment for dry hair.

This is an easy way 2 give your dry brittled hair it's moisture back. I've used it myself and got the recipe from a hair stylist, it works really good if you have split ends or you just want t your hair's moisture back.

Ingredients

Directions

Mix all together in a bowl until thick and apply to hair like normal conditioning. Leave on for ten minutes and use every three weeks.

By Maria from Texas DFW

Top Comment

Talk about timely! I had been wondering what to put on my dry hair to restore some of its natural oil. Thanks so much for this tip and God bless you.

By T KC (Guest Post)
Top Comment

I'm a hairstylist in the midwest, and this is a great recipe. but if you want a less fuss, less mess, try coconut oil. You can get it at any health food store.

This sounds like a wonderful recipe for dry hair, however, I have a perm and I wonder if anyone knows if it would cause me to lose the perm faster?

How do you get the honey out when your done- sounds like it would be difficult?