Alternate Uses for Back Scratchers

I am not able to get down on my knees to retrieve something I dropped if it has ended up too far to just bend over and pick up. So one day I used my new back scratcher to bring the item closer to me. This worked so well that now I keep a back scratcher by my desk here all the time and it has saved me so much aggravation.

Being a crafter I am always dropping things besides paper, things like beads, etc. Also there is a part of my area where it is difficult to retrieve something, but now I can get anything that falls there quite easily.

By Peggy B from Philadelphia, PA

More Solutions

I bought a 'back scratcher' at the Dollar Store and use it to access things that I can't reach, whether they are on a high shelf or under the sink. The back scratcher has a curved end and that really makes it easy to pull an item to the edge of the shelf.

Better Living Simple LivingMay 28, 2014
😷
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Alternate-Uses-for-Back-Scratchers.html