Warning About Walmart Flip Flops

Here's a scary story I came accross yesterday. It's about a person who bought Walmart flip flops and had a horrible reaction to them. Also, it looks like other people may be having a problem with this so I wanted to point it out.

Warning, some of the pictures are tough to look at!

You go, girl! I am so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad you're taking the initiative to get the people responsible for that to make the proper amends. I guess we really can't feel too safe about anything coming out of China these days, all the more reason to try and make sure it's "MADE IN AMERICA!" And yes, your pup is super cute!!! Much luck to you in your quest for justice.

I guess I was lucky! I bought a solid brown pair of flip-flops in May at Wal-Mart and enjoyed wearing them all summer! You've made even more skeptical of Chinese products than I was already, though.

Consumer Advice Consumer AlertsSeptember 20, 2007
Blue beaded flip flops on woman's feet.
Decorating Flip Flops
yellow flop flop made from ceiling tile for a wall decoration
Flip Flop Themed Craft Ideas
Parking Lot of Large Walmart
Saving Money at Walmart
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops