Reuse Bleach Jug for Toting Cleaning Supplies

When I had room to store the bathroom cleaning supplies together, I used a gallon bleach jug. Leave the handle but make a large round cut in front of the handle large enough for your cans of cleaner. I could get glass cleaner and toilet cleaner plus the brush and several rags in my handy container. I kept a rubber band around the neck of the jug and slipped the brush handle up through it out of the way when not in use.

By latrtatr from Loup City, NE

I like this idea! I use it for the toilet brush and keep a little bit of soapy water in it. A wonderful idea for swish and swipe (free organization website called fly lady). Love it! Keep up the ideas!

Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Storing Cleaning Supplies
Home and Garden CleaningMarch 25, 2010
Bleach Stains on Red Shirt
Removing Bleach Stains From Clothing
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft