Magnetic Toilet Bowl Cleaners

Do Magnetic Toilet Bowl Cleaners really work? I have hard water stains and scale in my toilet bowls that is difficult to get out, even with a pumice stone.

Jenny from Nevada

I haven't had any luck w/ them- not even when using combinations of products like clr (we have really hard water!) but I had perfect sucess with my newly created method- and didn't even scratch the bowl!

use a flat razor- the kind u get @ the hardware store for less than a buck (choose one w/ a plastic handle where they let you change out the blade)- angle it @45 degrees and gently remove limescale and hardwater stains then scrub w/ bleachy cleanser as normal-( w/ scrubby sponge by hand and you will get the best results)- wear rubber gloves! good luck!

I tried the magnet and it didn't work for me

I have found never scrub by ka-boom ,.you put it in the back of the toilet tank it runs down the overflow tube, it will clean your toilet and it will keep it clean, it says it's supposed to last 3 months mine lasted 14, other than having to wipe where the water doesn't go, it stayed beautifully clean, once it started to stain up again, I just replace the cartridge and it's gorgeous all over again and I never scrub.

I have hard water too so every once in a while I use a SOS pad and sit on the edge of the tub also someone wrote on the website about putting soft soap pieces in the back of the tub. It still get the marks but we got hard water and as long as the rest of the toilet is clean that is ok with me. Martha Steward doesn't live at my house. With an autistic little girl who likes to mess up and tear paper, I have to much other things on my mind.

You can use Sno-bowl or The Works from Wal-Mart. Just pour a bucket of water in the bowl to empty it. Get all the water out and then squeeze in the blue liquid completely around the bowl. Let sit for 45 seconds and then flush. Easy and cheap as the product is less than $1 and has many rinses per bottle.

Photo of a toilet bowl.
Magnetic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 10, 2008
Cleaning a white toilet.
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Recipes
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner
"The Works" Toilet Bowl Cleaner Reviews
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper