Comparison Shop Local Pharmacies

If you take particular medications regularly, compare prices with different pharmacies. Call each of them and let them know each medication you take; the name of the drug, the dosage, and the amount your prescription calls for; and ask what their price is.

Some pharmacies will have a better price on one drug and another pharmacy will charge less for a different drug. If you end up using different pharmacies, be sure they know all the medications you take. Sometimes prices will vary even between the same chain drug stores in the same town.

I was very surprised to learn that a locally owned "mom and pop" type pharmacy provided the best prices AND best service in my hometown.

By Laura from Long Beach, CA

To tell you the truth I use the CVS store and I have a card to help with paying some stuff at the store and also I am on their website and they sometimes send me coupons to help out.

Recycling Prescription Bottles, Prescription Bottles on White Background
Saving Money on Prescription Drugs
Health & Beauty Prescription DrugsFebruary 25, 2008
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
A row boat floating in the water.
Buying an Environmentally Friendly Boat
Female florist standing in her shop.
Finding a Local Florist
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
🎄