Can Salt Harm Chinchillas?

I have a dog, two rabbits and a chinchilla. The rabbits are in cages but my chinchilla runs about during the day. He goes back in his cage in the evening. Is it safe to use salt around the house for fleas? If not is there something else?

By dawno from Chicago, IL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had a chinchilla and she ate everything she found so I think it's not safe to have salt around the house. I found a link where there's a lot of information about these beautiful creatures, it's here.

http://www.geoc  inchila.html#hou

Leave the salt on the carpet for 24 hours and then vacuum it up before you let the chinchilla back out. robyn

Pets ChinchillasJune 23, 2009
Garlic Salt
Homemade Garlic Salt Recipes
salt shaker
Keeping Salt from Clumping in the Shaker
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Closeup of a chinchilla holding a piece of food>
Raising Chinchillas as Pets
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:35:03 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.