Felt Mouse Pin
Here's a cute little mouse your kids can make to wear, or to use as a gift for someone special, like grandma.
Crafting Time: 30 - 45 minutes
What You Need:
- felt - gray and pink (optional green and red)
- craft glue
- wiggle eyes
- pink pom-pom
- dimensional paint - black, pink
- pin back
- Draw and cut a gumdrop shape from cardboard. The sample measures about 3 x 3 inches, is narrower at the top than the bottom and has rounded bottom corners.
- Trace the cardboard shape on gray felt and cut the felt shape out. Glue the felt gumdrop to the cardboard one.
- Draw and cut two gray felt circles for ears and two smaller pink felt circles for the insides of the ears. Glue the pink circles to the gray ones and then glue the ears to the top of the gumdrop shape.
- Draw and cut two small gray felt circles for mouse feet and glue these to the bottom of the gumdrop shape.
- Glue wiggle eyes below the ears and the pink pom-pom nose below the eyes.
- Use black dimensional paint to add eyelashes and whiskers, and pink dimensional paint to add a mouth.
- Optional: The sample has two green felt holly leaves with red felt holly berries between the ears. These are optional, and you can choose to leave the mouse with nothing between the ears (so to speak), or add a ribbon bow.
- Glue a pin back to the back of the mouse.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
July 11, 20070 found this helpful
I think this is very cute, thanks!:)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 7:42:40 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us