Rotisserie Recipes

I am looking for some good recipes for a rotisserie. we found one on sale the other for next to nothing and would like some good recipes for it. Thanks in advance.

Kim from Anderson, IN

I know this sounds crazy, but you can actually do a meatloaf on the rotisserie! All you need is a bunch of celery - don't separate out the stalks - it needs to be whole, your favorite meatloaf recipe and some bbq sauce (homemade if you like).

Cut the top of the celery off about 4 inches and remove all the outter stalks where the dirt usually hangs out. Wash it well. You should then be left with a clean heart of celery that's about 8 or so inches in length. Spear the ends of the celery with the rottie forks. Make sure it's on there pretty good - this is important. Pack your meatloaf around the celery tightly making it about 2-3 inches thick all the way around. If you don't usually add egg to your meatloaf, I would strongly suggest at least 2 to make this work.

Place on the rotisserie and cook on a moderate heat until the outside starts to brown, then start basting the meatloaf with bbq sauce. It should only take about 15-20 mins. per inch to cook on moderate heat. You can also take the temperature of the meat with a thermometer- it should read about 165F.

Remove from rotisserie and slice to serve. You dont' have to eat the celery - it gave it's flavor to the meat loaf, but you can if you like.

I love to purchase a burgandy beef roast from the grocery store and roast it on my rotisserie. It is kind of expensive but a nice treat.

Also another thing is to take a normal beef or pork roast. I have a Ronco solid food injector that you can inject diced onion or whole garlic cloves into the meat. You could do the same thing by carefully stabbing a knife into the roast to make a hole and push the garlic and onion into the hole. It is wonderful.

I also like to inject a whole chicken with liquid marinade and cook them on there. I have tried a turkey but they are kind of big and more trouble than the chickens. I lightly season the outside with season salt.

Well, this is too easy. Buy some McCormicks Grill Mates marinades in the little mix packages. Marinate a whole chicken and rotisserie it. Nummy!

I just love my rotisserie, I buy whole chickens on sale about 4 to 5 lbs. I've tried them several ways. One is marinade in Italian dressing or your favorite flavor. Another is just salt and pepper, tired BB-sauce. Also tried pork ribs with a spicy rub. Every thing is alway Jucie.

Food and Recipes Recipes MeatsJuly 23, 2006
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie
George Foreman Jr. Rotisserie Manual
Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken. Chickens Being Roasted Rotisserie Style
Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken
Four chickens on the rotisserie.
Rotisserie Chicken Recipes