Jasmine the Cat

Jasmine is 11 years old. She was born in 1997, she was the only kitten in the litter.

Jasmine sleeps most of the day, but likes to go out at night. She loves you to make a fuss of her and will nibble your fingers if you stop stroking her. She's so special as she was shot by an air rifle when she was a kitten and seriously injured and we thought we'd lost her. But, as you can see, she recovered and is a beautiful cat.

Here she is in her favourite spot.

By Jan from Grantham, UK

Jasmine the Cat

What a pretty picture. I love cats, and yours is beautiful. I had mine for nineteen years. He was a good friend!

She looks like she's on her throne! Naturally, I think she is beautiful as she is identical to my Miss Kitty who adopted me by showing up ininvited on my back doorstep and wouldn't leave. She's one of my two bedfellows, the other being a 13-year-old dachshund named Missy. I have no way of knowing how old Miss Kitty is, but she's sweet and loves to be in my lap every time I sit down! Thanks for sharing Jasmine with us and God bless you.

I just LOVE her!!! I think because she looks just like you could be a twin to my Smokey:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf20829085.tip.html

That picture of Smokey was taken about a year & a half ago...(when he was younger) Now he's a BIG boy! (He was stalking a bug in the grass in that picture)

I wish my cat would let me pet him... He's docile, calm & mellow when I pick him up, but he likes to play so much, that he just starts "biting" us softly to get us to play when we try to pet or love on him... (He's a perpetual kitten!) ...I didn't realize how much joy a cat can bring into our lives until I got Smokey... They make us smile & laugh & I think they also keep us alive & healthy much longer!

*Enjoy your lovable little bundle of black fluff!

thank you to cyinda tedsmom and jean for your comments about my cat .jasmine. they were most appreciated.i hope you and your cats have a long and happy life together.thanks again. jan grantham uk

She also looks like my Valentine. He got his name because he is such a little lover. He sleeps next to my pillow and gives me kisses every night. Obviously Jasmine has a little bit of that in her too!

Oh my gosh! We had a kitten Smoke that was also the only that lived;the other one died. He also liked to go out at night and he looked just like your Jasmine. He liked to lie in the bucket of cat food and just snack when he felt like it. I let him out one night and he never came home. As he was crossing the road a driver swerved off the road deliberately to run him over. I found his little body next day and cried long and hard. How anyone be so mean and cruel?

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 8, 2008
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Picture of Jasmine from Aladdin.
Making a Princess Jasmine Costume (Aladdin)
A Flowering Jasmine Bush
Growing Jasmine
🎉
🎄