Squeezo Strainer Manual

By Rose Smith 46 86

Someone recently gave me a Squeezo Strainer however it is missing the instruction/recipe manual. Does anyone have a manual for the Squeezo? I checked on the web and I could not download it.

By RealtorRose from Malvern, PA

Showing: Answers Sort

thr755190 Flag

Here is a link to the customer service page of the people who manufacture the Squeezo strainer. Most companies will provide you with a manual for free by mail if you request it. You can type them an online email here:

https://www.homesteadhelpers.com/contact.asp

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Jamie 7 49 Flag

I wish I had one of those, we used to use it growing up! Really, for tomatoes at least, we cut out the little area at the top with stem. Quarter/half the tomatoes, run through, then run the meat, skins etc., bowl through once more to squeeze more out. It is wonderful to use!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Rose Smith 46 86 Flag

I contacted that website already and they told me they could sell me one. I was hoping not to have to purchase it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr522587 Flag

I am sure if you follow the photo posted here that you'll have no problem figuring it out and not have to pay anyone for the manual.

If it works the way a manual meat grinder works and has a clamp on the bottom just clamp it to your countertop.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Diana Stidd 1 Flag

I have a manual. I can give you my address and you can send me yours or however you want to do this. I would send you a copy of the manual.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 4:58:58 PM on 10.0.1.246 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.