Squeezo Strainer Manual

Someone recently gave me a Squeezo Strainer however it is missing the instruction/recipe manual. Does anyone have a manual for the Squeezo? I checked on the web and I could not download it.

By RealtorRose from Malvern, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Here is a link to the customer service page of the people who manufacture the Squeezo strainer. Most companies will provide you with a manual for free by mail if you request it. You can type them an online email here:

https://www.homesteadhelpers.com/contact.asp

I wish I had one of those, we used to use it growing up! Really, for tomatoes at least, we cut out the little area at the top with stem. Quarter/half the tomatoes, run through, then run the meat, skins etc., bowl through once more to squeeze more out. It is wonderful to use!

I contacted that website already and they told me they could sell me one. I was hoping not to have to purchase it.

I am sure if you follow the photo posted here that you'll have no problem figuring it out and not have to pay anyone for the manual.

If it works the way a manual meat grinder works and has a clamp on the bottom just clamp it to your countertop.

I have a manual. I can give you my address and you can send me yours or however you want to do this. I would send you a copy of the manual.

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 18, 2009
Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual
Washing Machine
Making a Washing Machine Filter
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:16:24 PM on 10.0.1.131 in 968 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.