Squeezo Strainer Manual

Someone recently gave me a Squeezo Strainer however it is missing the instruction/recipe manual. Does anyone have a manual for the Squeezo? I checked on the web and I could not download it.

By RealtorRose from Malvern, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Here is a link to the customer service page of the people who manufacture the Squeezo strainer. Most companies will provide you with a manual for free by mail if you request it. You can type them an online email here:

https://www.homesteadhelpers.com/contact.asp

I wish I had one of those, we used to use it growing up! Really, for tomatoes at least, we cut out the little area at the top with stem. Quarter/half the tomatoes, run through, then run the meat, skins etc., bowl through once more to squeeze more out. It is wonderful to use!

I contacted that website already and they told me they could sell me one. I was hoping not to have to purchase it.

I am sure if you follow the photo posted here that you'll have no problem figuring it out and not have to pay anyone for the manual.

If it works the way a manual meat grinder works and has a clamp on the bottom just clamp it to your countertop.

I have a manual. I can give you my address and you can send me yours or however you want to do this. I would send you a copy of the manual.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 18, 2009
Baby Lock Imagine Serger
Finding a Baby Lock Imagine Serger Manual
Washing Machine
Making a Washing Machine Filter
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 12:04:55 PM on 10.0.0.63 in 669 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.