Jiffy Free Recipe Book

I am looking for the free Jiffy recipe cook book. Does anyone know how I can get a copy?

By Bonnie

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to http://www.jiff  om/bookorder.php and fill in your name and address to receive it by mail. You can also view it from that web page.

November 20, 2010 Flag

Jiffy Mixes has a free recipe book for continental U.S. Residents only.

Go to: http://www.jiffymix.com/

By Marnita from Cumming GA

Answers:

Jiffy Free Recipe Book

I received my Jiffy recipe book in the mail last week and there are lots of recipes that look so good. I have been out of town and not able to make any of them yet, but I'm looking forward to trying some new ones. (04/02/2006)

By Cadensnana in DE

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
RecipesNovember 20, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Jiffy Spiffy Brownies
Recipes Using Jiffy Mixes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:32:57 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.