Sour Cream Cornbread (Gluten Free)

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 418 Posts

A piece of cornbread on a dinner plate.I have had this recipe for years. It calls for Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. I made it often until I became allergic to gluten. Jiffy Mix became a no-no and I stopped making it.

Looking through my old recipes, I came across it and decided to try making it with gluten free muffin mix. It turned out moist and delicious, just like when using Jiffy Mix. Since this mix contains more ounces than the Jiffy Mix, I added a little milk.

Like in the past, I froze the left over for a later meal. All I have to do is stick it in the toaster oven frozen and heat for 15 minutes.

• 15 oz Krusteaz Gluten Free Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup corn oil
  • 14.75 oz cream style corn
  • 1 cup sour cream
Ingredients for Sour Cream Cornbread (Gluten Free)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn oil, cream corn, sour cream and milk. Add the cornbread mix and stir well.

3. Mixing the cornbread batter.

4. Pour into a 9X13 inch baking pan or glass dish that has been sprayed with Pam. You can also use muffin tins. It will make 24 muffins.
  5. Adding the batter to the cake pan.

6. Bake 350 degrees F approximately 45 minutes until done and lightly browned on top.
  7. A baked sheet of cornbread.

8. Freeze any that is left over. It is great heated up in the toaster oven and served for another meal.
  9. Enjoy.
  10. A piece of cornbread on a dinner plate.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Breads CornbreadJuly 7, 2021
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sour-Cream-Cornbread-Gluten-Free-1.html