Infestation Of Tiny Ants

How do you get rid of those tiny ants once they are in your house? Is there a home based solution, other than an insecticide? We have found some in the kitchen, have sprayed and put out ant traps, but they are still around.

By John from Chicago, IL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Borax powder on the carpets, door jams, under appliances, etc. They take the borax granules back to the next and it kills the nest. Hope that helps.

You may want to have your home checked for termites. I say this because I had the same problem and found out I had termites that I didn't see. After treatment for termites I've yet to see any ants around my house now. Good luck. :)

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsAugust 11, 2010
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:38:00 AM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.