Using Cinnamon to Deter Ants

Category Ants
This is a page about using cinnamon to deter ants. A common spice that can help keep ants from invading your kitchen.

To get rid of ants in the kitchen I sprinkle cinnamon on them and around the spot that they seem to be interested in. My local dollar store is a great source for cinnamon. The ants came marching in to the dog and cat food bowls and I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon.

Source: I really don't know where I learned this, possibly from Organic Gardening or Mother Earth News years ago or it could have been from my Mom because she was a true organic gardener.

By Linny from Roundup, MT

In These Pages
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsJanuary 27, 2017
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Cinnamon-to-Deter-Ants.html