Using Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Ants

Category Ants
Ants don't like the smell of lemons. You can use lemon juice to deter ants in your home. This is a page about Using Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Ants.

Well, don't really make lemonade, but I read in an old fashioned tip book that ants don't like lemons. When I got ants in my pantry, I took an old bottle of lemon juice, dampened my cleaning rag with it and wiped down the shelves and walls. The ants went away and haven't come back. I also cut up lemon peels and sprinkled them around a ant bed beside my patio and they left. I have used the lemons several times and it has always worked for me.

Source: An old book whose title is missing.

By Elaine from OK

Keep ants out of your kitchen, use some lemon juice on windowsills and doorways.

By Rhonda

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsMay 29, 2018
😎
🌻
📓
😷
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Lemon-Juice-to-Get-Rid-of-Ants.html