Using Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Ants

Category Ants
Ants don't like the smell of lemons. You can use lemon juice to deter ants in your home. This is a guide about Using Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Ants.

Well, don't really make lemonade, but I read in an old fashioned tip book that ants don't like lemons. When I got ants in my pantry, I took an old bottle of lemon juice, dampened my cleaning rag with it and wiped down the shelves and walls. The ants went away and haven't come back. I also cut up lemon peels and sprinkled them around a ant bed beside my patio and they left. I have used the lemons several times and it has always worked for me.

Source: An old book whose title is missing.

By Elaine from OK

Keep ants out of your kitchen, use some lemon juice on windowsills and doorways.

By Rhonda