Scenery: Tired of the Snow

Tired of the snow.

By Janski from Manistee, MI

You think you're tired of snow!!!

Send some my way! It's high 64 today.

Love your photo! Very clever!

I'll venture to bet you took this one in mid-November because there's a heck of a lot more snow on the ground there right now ;-) Even in Grand Rapids, where I recently spent sixteen winters and which gets much less snow fall than Manistee, has snow piled almost to a single story roof line right now ;-)

This is why I live near Dallas, TX. LOL

I don't like the cold winters, snow and ice of the northern states. It's pretty to look at in pictures though.

The photo is creative.

Oh how I wish we would get some snow! It's been cold here in Virginia, but no snow where I live yet. Doesn't seem normal to have winter and nothing to play in. Send some on down!

I just hope no one comes along and thinks someone is really in there and needs to be rescued.

Cute pictures and wow that second picture! Where are you? We are in Maine and did not get that much this year, but still tired of the snow right about now. It came too early to boot for my taste!

Both these pictures are the perfect illustration of why we moved to Florida 12 years ago. Thanks for the reminder, I can stop complaining about wearing long sleeve shirts now.

I am in Missouri we have had below zero plus and lower windchill factors but just dusting, here and there and rare. I am waiting for snow but that pic from Glennsmom made me shiver.

My pic (GlennsMom) is taken at our house in Elgin, Oregon. I have relatives in Mississippi, Texas, and Oklahoma. When they email me about their nice winters I remnd them that we don't have tornados or hurricanes! Usually snow does little damage but a hurricane...just give me my little ole snow any day!

=(^.^)=

Better you than me!

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 13, 2009
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎄