Knobs for Kenmore Stove Top

I need to replace the knobs on a gas stove top, the knobs do not fit. The stove top is a Kenmore purchased in 1999.

By mswhite from Tucker, GA

Anonymous Flag
June 30, 20090 found this helpful

The link is the Customer Service contact page for Sears where you can ask questions about Kenmore products. If you tell them the model number of your range I'm sure they sell knobs that will fit it.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
July 4, 20090 found this helpful

Home Depo has generic sets of stove top knobs.

They have adapters to make them fit many

different brands. Was about $25 the last I saw.

Maybe Lowe's would have them also.

ReplyWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 21, 2009
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Crafts Using Old Door Knobs
Crafts Using Old Door Knobs
Smooth Stove Top
Cleaning Stains on a Smooth Stove Top
Christmas Ideas!
Thanksgiving Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 20, 2016 at 12:13:45 AM on in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!