Storing Bagels

You will want to use the best method for storing your left over bagels to keep them fresh. This is a guide about storing bagels.

Bagels

What's the best way to store bagels? I am wondering if I should just keep the bagels on the counter in the original bag or should I perhaps keep in the refrigerator? I don't think I need to freeze them as we will probably use them up fast enough. I just wondered if they will go stale or moldy. They are the Thomas' brand.

Thanks,
Debbie from IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Just store them on the counter or where ever you keep your bread. You can put them in the fridge if you want to, but I think it changes the texture of breads and I personally don't like it, but if you don't mind it, it will keep them longer. If you're not going to use them up in a few days, I'd freeze some to keep them fresh since they do mold.

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes StorageMay 27, 2013
Hard Bagels
Softening Hard Bagels
A variety of bagels.
Freezing Bagels
Pimento Cheese Spread
Pimento Cheese Spread Recipes
Bagel with smoked salmon.
Recipes Using Bagels
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 18, 2016 at 8:48:30 PM on 10.0.1.172 in 392 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.