Quick Homemade Bagels
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 21, 2018
This is a bagel recipe that is made with just five ingredients. If you check your bag of bagels at home, there are lots of ingredients and some that you cannot even pronounce.
- 1 cup white wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Optional TJ's Everything but Bagel Seasoning
- In a medium bowl - add flour, baking powder, salt, egg, greek yogurt and mix.
- Flour your flat surface (counter top) and knead dough until it is not sticky anymore.
- Divide dough into four pieces to make four ring shape dough to resemble a bagel shape. Line parchment on sheet pan and put your bagels on top.
- Brush egg wash on the top of the bagels. Top off with your choice of seasonings or leave it plain. I used TJs everything but bagel seasoning.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and bake for 25 minutes or until ready depending on your oven.
- Bagel is ready to be served. I topped with cream cheese and smoked salmon.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.