Floppy Disc Case Recycling
A new use for floppy disc cases. For the most part, floppies are no longer useful. However, their cases can be. I just found these for 10 cents at a thrift shop, and can think of several things to do with them. My photo is of photo storage. Here are some of the other ideas I had in mind:
- If you don't like rolodexes, you could use them for business cards.
- Does your dashboard look like you live in your car? Why not keep receipts nice and neat in your console?
- Keep a deck of cards or mini books for the kids when they are bored?
- It would hold a great mini office supply or sewing kit packet.
- Keep a travel alarm clock clean and handy.
- Have a note pad and mini pen with you at all times.
- Keep batteries with you when you camp, travel, or shop.
- Overnight creams, makeup and toiletries in sample sizes fit in perfectly.
- Hair pins, scrunchies, and more can all stay organized.
I found these in several colors, but you can either label them or get them in clear for easy access. Now it's up to my creative friends at Thrifty Fun to come up with more ideas!
By Sandi from Salem, OR
May 26, 20160 found this helpful
I use one of these to hold car registration, proof of insurance and an emergency $20 bill in glovebox. All in 1 place if needed.
June 4, 20160 found this helpful
Inside one of these cases I put my car registration, proof of insurance, copy of AAA card and a$20 bill. Everything is in 1 place and I pop it into the glove box of my car. Cash is just in case as I never seem to have cash on hand when I need it.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 3:14:10 AM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us