AdviceHealth & Beauty

Link: Low Cost Eye Glasses at Zennioptical.com

Eye glasses are so expensive. My family and I go to our optometrist for exam and Rx and then order our eyeglasses online. I have had excellent results with www.zennioptical.com

There are numerous places on the net if you search. I get mine with frames and progressive lenses for about $30-$35 as compared to $250 and up from my local optician.

By darlene418 from SE Oklahoma

Excellent refrence from you in these hard times, a big thanks. I hope you win!

I have been buying glasses from this company for about 3 years. So far everyone in my family has purchased at least one pair, if not more. We are very pleased with Zennioptical and will continue to use them in the future. It sounds like I am a spokesperson for this company, I am not. I am just a happy customer that knows a bargain when I see one!

Love this site. I have bought one pair from zenni and was very satisfied. I will be buying more for sure! I live in Canada and with the shipping and handling and the exchange of money, I spend less than 30 dollars for a pair of glasses. Can't beat that and they are perfect! As mentioned, great bargain!

I have also purchased glasses from them and they are great. I like the fact that the glasses are sent in a hard plastic case so they don't get damaged.

I have never bought glasses that don't need more than one adjustment after purchase. Where do you go when, if you would need adjustments after mail order purchase?

When you buy eyeglasses online, how do you get them adjusted so that they fit properly and in the case of bifocals or trifocals, how do they get them placed in the exact right position? Also where I live, unless you buy your eyeglasses from a specific place, if you need to have something adjusted, they won't do it because of liability. I don't know if all places are that way but I have been in a couple that were.