Male Cat Getting Friendly With Another Male Cat

I got 2 new 9 month old male kittens. I brought them into a home with neutered male and female cats (all are neutered by the way). The oldest reigning male cat of the household is started to try and be overly friendly with the biggest male kitten! This is so gross. How do we fix this? I've done the water bottle squirting in the face. Still happened again. In the meantime, my next action until I get a better suggestion is to continue to squirt with water and put him in the timeout box (the pet taxi carrier). Leave him there for a bit. Might even make him sleep there in the nighttime to avoid a problem while asleep. I don't know what else to do. Anyone else had this problem and solved it, and if so, how so? Thanks to everyone in advance for the help!

You need do nothing. This is normal behavior. Most male cats I've had have done this, and the vet has said it is natural behavior. You may find it to be "gross," but it's part of nature.

The cat is acting normal.You are applying what you think should be normal behavoir for a human to a cat.Cats,as any animal, do not have the same moral compass as you.I am sure you may have heard this old joke.A vet visits a woman who tells him she can't understand how her cat keeps getting pregnant.At that moment a big tom cat walks by and the vet says what about that tom cat.The woman replies don't be silly thats her brother.

Let the cats be cats and not humans.You will only have a break down treating cats as children.

This has nothing to do with sex, but rather your older male cat is exhibiting his dominance over the newcomers. This is normal and will continue to happen whenever he feels it necessary to put them in their place, so to speak.

ditto all of the posts...we have a female dog who will "hump" the is a sign of dominance and not a sexual move...just looks like one!!

Yes, everybody is right. The oldest male is the "Alpha Cat" and making sure the new little one (who might have an attitude!) knows who's boss.

my 7 year old male cat gets on my side when I am laying on my bed and watching tv and humps on me and meows he has been nuetrued a long time ago, the vet says some cats just do that, or some thing simular grrrrr

I have 3 female (fixed) cats, and it is funny to sometimes see them trying to get ahold of each other's neck (in the back), as if they were going to mate. It IS just a domination move, though. I leave them alone unless they get unnecessarily rough. If that it what's up at your place I'd talk to a few vets for advice.

Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Pets CatsMarch 8, 2007
A young girl playing with a toy train.
Tips for Choosing Eco-Friendly Toys
Two girls eating pizza.
Kid Friendly Recipes
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material