Recipes Using Butterfinger Bars

Does anyone have suggestions for what I can do with 2 dozen stale, rock hard Butterfinger bars? I'm thinking maybe cakes or cookies. Hopefully the baking will soften them up a bit.

Thanks,
Joyann from California

Put them in a zippered storage bag and smash them with a hammer. Make your own really thick milkshakes & put the candybar crumbs in them, you know, just like Dairy Queen!! Sounds yummy!!

Or you could put the candybar crumbs in anykind of cake mix or muffins.

There is a butterfinger cake that I have made that is yummy. You use the crumbled candy bars (if you can break them) :). There are bunches of recipes online. Enjoy.

BUTTERFINGER PIE

You need Cool Whip, and a graham cracker crust. First use a hammer and smash the butterfingers still in the packages. Then mix the butterfingers with the Cool Whip to your own satisfaction. Place the mixture in the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. My whole family loves these and they are so easy to make my 7 year old can do it. Enjoy!!!

Make an English Trifle pudding and let little bits of them set in the whipped topping and pudding.

Or, make hot cocoa with them.

I take the candy bars and put them in a zip lock bag and use a rolling pin tp crush them. (Save about 1/2 cup).

Then I get a 13x9 pan. Layer with ice cream sandwiches, then on top of them, put a layer of cool whip and then sprinkle your candy on top of the cool whip. Then start your second layer. When you finish with the cool whip,sprinkle your saved candy bits on top .

You'll make this again and again and kids eat it up !!

Enjoy. Keep cool.