Browsing: Making Crochet Doll Clothes

Clothes Patterns for 13 Inch Dolls

I have recently given my granddaughter a Dora Links doll and would like to make some clothes for it. The doll is about 13 inches tall so is overall a bit larger than a Barbie doll. Does anyone know of a sewing pattern source?

By the way, this is an amazing interactive doll linked to your computer. The games and activities are incredible.

Thanks.

By Barb S from Munster, IN

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Have you checked the major pattern maker catalogs? I've bought doll clothes patterns for 15" dolls from McCalls, Simplicity, and Butterick. I know that I've seen patterns for 13" dolls while browsing.

Try a search online for these patterns. I have them but don't have a solutions as how to get them to you. Would be too much to scan and send via email or to copy and send via snail mail. Many times you can find them on ebay as well. Hope this helps.

Butterick 5742

Simplicity 5615

McCalls 1657

I just did a search for exactly the patterns I listed and did find them. So do the search in Google and you shall find them. Hope this helps.

Crocheted Tuxedo on Doll
Making Crochet Doll Clothes
Crafts Toys DollmakingFebruary 21, 2011
Putting on Jeans
Saving Money on Clothes While Dieting
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
Finding Patterns for Baby Clothes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 24, 2016 at 12:22:15 PM on 10.0.1.72 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.