Share Crafts

Clothes Patterns for 13 Inch Dolls

I have recently given my granddaughter a Dora Links doll and would like to make some clothes for it. The doll is about 13 inches tall so is overall a bit larger than a Barbie doll. Does anyone know of a sewing pattern source?

By the way, this is an amazing interactive doll linked to your computer. The games and activities are incredible.

By Barb S from Munster, IN

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Lisa 2 656 02/21/2011

Have you checked the major pattern maker catalogs? I've bought doll clothes patterns for 15" dolls from McCalls, Simplicity, and Butterick. I know that I've seen patterns for 13" dolls while browsing.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Elaine 7 31 02/24/2011

Try a search online for these patterns. I have them but don't have a solutions as how to get them to you. Would be too much to scan and send via email or to copy and send via snail mail. Many times you can find them on ebay as well. Hope this helps.
Butterick 5742
Simplicity 5615
McCalls 1657

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Elaine 7 31 02/24/2011

I just did a search for exactly the patterns I listed and did find them. So do the search in Google and you shall find them. Hope this helps.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No